Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Artie Lange Girlfriend

Artie Lange Girlfriend:- Artie Lange was born on October 11, 1967. he is an American and a stand-up comedian by profession. He also works as an actor and an author. His recently released book named ?Too Fat to Fish? was a great success and was considered a best seller of New York Times.
The news of Lange?s new girlfriend is spreading like fire and people are very curious about his new girlfriend that whether it is true or not and who is she? Is she really his girlfriend or she is just his fan?
Well, even I do not know what the truth is. All what I can do is that I can provide you with some information and the rest is on you that how you perceive from the information.
Artie Lange appeared on the "Late Show" last night and told David Letterman all about his 25-year-old girlfriend who he says he's been dating "since her prom." When Dave asked if she had children Lange responded, "No, she is a child."
Although this seems like a lovely and committed relationship, Lange says there's trouble in paradise when she wants to "do something." "I'm 41 and I'm done doing stuff...I want to sit in a chair that's this wide, and watch Sports Center and eat until I fit into the chair."

No comments:

Post a Comment